Quilt Care Instructions for T-shirt and Memory Quilts at Replay Quilts
Quilt Care Instructions for T-shirt Quilts and Memory Quilts by Replay Quilts
T-shirt Quilts and Memory Quilts by Julie Moss of Replay Quilts are lovingly created to be used providing you with many years of comfort and love.
Please follow these care instructions and your quilt will give back many years of memories and warmth.
- Machine wash in cold water with non-chlorine detergent to prevent fading and shrinking.
- Tumble dry on low heat OR fluff and air dry.
- Use a large capacity washer for large size quilts to allow room for agitation to prevent rubbing which can create holes in your quilt.
- Shout Color Catchers can be added in the wash cycle to capture any color that may bleed from unwashed tees.
- When not in use, store in a cloth bag in a cool dry place.
- Avoid sunlight as much as possible to prevent fading and moist conditions to prevent mold and mildew.
- A copy of these instructions are included with your Memory Quilt or T-shirt Quilt.