Skip to content
A Memory Quilt is made from the clothing of a loved one, sometimes called a "Memorial Quilt"
How to get a Memory Quilt order started:
- The best place to start is a Memory Quilt Deposit to hold a place on my Quilt Waitlist.
- After purchasing look for a Confirmation Email with a Memory Quilt Form to print, fill out, and ship with your clothing.
- The Memory Quilt Form includes shipping information and instructions on how to prepare your clothing and lists of clothing that can be used in your Memory Quilt.
- Many different quilt designs can be used to create Memory Quilts.
- A phone consultation with Julie will help you determine the size and quilt design if you are unsure what size quilt your clothing will make.
- If you have a large 25-30 gallon tub of clothing, you probably have plenty of clothing to make a quilt!
- Once your Memory Quilt is completed, the balance due will be collected before shipping or pick-up of the completed quilt.
How its Made:
- Memory Quilts are made with 3 layers, the clothing pieced together on the quilt top, the batting, and a cotton fabric back.
- Machine stitching or "quilting" holds the 3 layers together.
- The quilt is finished with a binding edge.
Memory Ornaments are the perfect small keepsake!
Memory Ornaments are also available in a "heart" or "star" shape. They are a great addition to family members needing a small gift.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection